OUR CORE VALUES
• Committed to an enterprising approach through all of our activities, creating an environment where good ideas are welcomed and fostered, tested and acted upon.
• Committed to empowering our students, staff and partners to think for themselves, make their own decisions, and make a difference.
• Committed to taking a partnership and individuals approach to creativity and maximise our impact.
• Motivated in providing an ambitious, inspiring friendly learning and working environment for our students and staff.
• Driven by our ethos and culture to do the things we do and how we do it. Our working culture is one of trust, empowerment, transparency and accountability that enables effective leadership and promotes great decision-making at all levels.
• Appreciative of valuable contributions, passions and talents of our staff, students and partners.
• Respect differences in background, identity, ideas and beliefs and encouraging a creative and inclusive working and learning environment.
News & Events
© 2021 The School of Management & Research. All rights reserved.
The School of Management & Research is Registered in England & Wales. Reg No. 10058097
Our Motto: EDUCATION NOW & HERE